Blackmores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Gold Vitamins 180 Capsules
Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold provides an ideal dose of 20 important nutrients for mothers, including folic acid, iodine, and vitamin D3, supporting the baby's nutrients.
With omega-3 DHA to support a baby’s brain and nervous system development, it also contains a lower constipation iron which is gentle on the digestive system.
- 500 micrograms of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects
- 150 micrograms of iodine for baby's brain and hearing development
- Lower constipation iron
- Odorless and concentrated fish oil, rich in DHA for baby's brain and nervous system development
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains fish, sulfites, and soya bean products
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect / spina bifida, seek medical advice
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional